Physiotherapy treats health problems like sprains, back pain, arthritis, strains, incontinence, bursitis, posture problems, sports and workplace injuries, mobility problems and many more.
Physiotherapy provides an active lifestyle and also results in reducing and eliminating pain and inflammation, improving joint mobility, increasing strength and coordination and improved cardio-respiratory function.
Physiotherapy helps person who has recently recovered from an injury, recovered from a surgery or having an old injury. It helps in restoring muscular strength and reeducating the body with proper movements and mechanics.
Physiotherapy is done with the assistance of massage, heat treatment, and exercise instead of using drugs and surgeries.
Advantages of Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy is having many advantages. Some of them are listed below.
- It is helpful in promoting optimal mobility, physical activity and overall health and wellness
- Preventing disease, injury, and disability
- It assists in managing acute and chronic conditions, activity limitations, and participation restrictions
- It helps in managing optimal functional independence and physical performance
- Rehabilitating injury and the effects of disease or disability with the help of therapeutic exercise programs and other interventions; and
- Educating and planning maintenance and support programs to prevent re-occurrence, re-injury or functional decline.
Importance of Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy provides a faster and optimal repair of the body.
- Physiotherapy improves overall quality of life by restoring general muscular strength and flexibility along with the improvement of overall range of motion throughout the body.
- Physiotherapy treats a wide variety of conditions such as spinal cord injuries, stroke, rotator cuff tears, joint tears, sports related injuries etc.
- Physiotherapy helps in eliminating or reducing pain, improving mobility, recovering from a stroke, improving your balance and preventing falls.
Physical therapy services
Physiotherapy helps in sprains, strains, back pains, arthritis, incontinence, bursitis, posture problems, sports and workplace injuries, as well as reduced mobility along with, spinal cord injuries, asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema and other cardio-respiratory problem etc. Physiotherapy services include massaging of the body, manipulation of the joints, stretching of muscles and exercises. Physiotherapy is actually of three types; namely, musculoskeletal physiotherapy, Neurological physiotherapy, and cardiothoracic physiotherapy.
PhysioSparsh, Jaipur provides all the three types of physical therapy. These are: Musculoskeletal physiotherapy, Neurological physiotherapy, and cardiothoracic physiotherapy. It provides all those medical services that are needed for treating conditions like sprains, back pain, arthritis, strains, incontinence, bursitis, posture problems, sports and workplace injuries, as well as mobility problems. Physiotherapy services at PhysioSparsh includes various specialties such as musculoskeletal, sports, neurology, wound care, EMG, cardiopulmonary, geriatrics, orthopedics, women’s health, and pediatrics. Treatment at PhysioSparsh is done with the help of movements, manual therapy, exercise therapy, and electrotherapy. Therapists here also take assistance from methods such as examination, diagnosis, prognosis, physical intervention, and patient education to give the best treatment.